MODEL NO: ST-ALPS/3
Leckey Pronestander offers advanced features for standing:
- Easy to set up and adjust for multiple users.
- Five incremental secure prone positions possible, from 85° to 45°.
- Supplied as standard with individually adjustable chest, hip, knee and sandal supports.
- Enables de-rotation of the hips as well as alignment of the pelvis and centre of gravity over the base of support, via the positioning achieved by the pelvic belt.
- An adjustable knee plate and cups ensures the knees are securely and comfortably supported at the correct height for each child.
- The footplate is very close to ground level for easy transfers
- Sandals can be positioned in various angles and positions, they are also hinged to allow for easy foot positioning while the user is in sitting, before progressing to standing
- Thickly padded Chest Plate with flexible, width adjustable lateral pad provides secure and comfortable trunk support
- The height adjustable pelvic plate has a special pelvic belt which can pull from one side thus allowing for some silicosis correction and better trunk alignment
- Tilting, height adjustable tray with bowl and cover, for various therapy and playing activities
- 4 double locking castors
- Optional interface frame with head supports can be fitted to improve head and shoulder positioning and to control hyperextension.