PENGUIN TILT-IN-SPACE WHEELCHAIR
Penguin Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair is manufactured in Taiwan, CE approved and passed ISO 7176-1-1999 Determination of Static Stability & ISO 7176-8-1998 Requirements and test methods for Static, impact and fatigue strength. It is a foldable and light weight chair with lots of standard features:
- Seat width can grow by 5 cm
- Tilt-in-space up to 45 degree
- Removable solid seat and back cushions
- Multi-adjustable headrest
- Height, depth and width adjustable lateral pads
- Height and width adjustable armrests
- Width and height adjustable hip pad
- Fold-down push handles
- Anti-tip bars. Multi-position axle and quick-release rear wheels
- Angle adjustable front wheels.
- Height adjustable flip-up footplates, allow for standing transfer.
- Comes standard with solid seat and back cushion; armrests; headrest;
- Pommel; anti-tip bars; quick release rear wheels.
- Colour: Blue or Red.
- Frame weight approx. 12 kg; 19 kg with all components.
- Max weight capacity 100 kg
- H harness in 3 sizes.
- Height adjustable handle bars.
- 2 or 4 points pelvic belts,
- Groin straps.
- Gel, Ramped cushion etc.
- Clear plastic tray